Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs KB shortcuts

  • From: "Philippe Joyez" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden,address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs KB shortcuts
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 09:50:55 +0100

Hi Tutun,

>Texmacs keyboard shortcuts for example ctrl+c, ctrl+v, alt+1/2/3/4 are
>not working in texmacs-0-Build88.3.glibc2.15-x86_64.AppImage. How to
>enable them?

Shortcuts work out of the box in the AppImage on my machine...

You mentionned earlier the toolbars had disapeared too. This really looks like
an issue with your user settings. OTOH the AppImage is still very new and when
using it you can consider yourself as a beta tester. It could have issues with
your distribution and/or desktop environment.

I suggest you test running a regular package for your distro (from
https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home:slowphil:texmacs-devel&package=texmacs)
and tell us if it behaves differently from the AppImage. In any case it would
be useful to know what distribution and desktop environment you use.

Best,
Philippe