Re: [TeXmacs] massive latex conversion

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] massive latex conversion
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 11:19:56 +0100

Hi,

I haven’t tried this, so I don’t know if it will work…

In bash:

for i in *.tex; do texmacs -c "$i” “$i”.tm; done

Check ‘man texmacs’ for more information.

Javier

El 9 feb 2018, a las 10:31, marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden> escribió:

Hi dear Texmacs users,

i'll need to convert a lot of .tm files to .tex to share my documents. Is there a way in a terminal to launch a conversion to all .tm files in folder to .tex files ? It would avoid me to open all the files, one by one, and do the conversion.

Thx for all your helpful messages.

Regards,

Marc

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
http://www.tecal.udl.es

Avís legal / Aviso legal / Avertiment legal / Legal notice: