[TeXmacs] display of page numbering for first pages of each chapter

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] display of page numbering for first pages of each chapter
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:07:45 +0100

hi all
i have still a cuple of points for my book before the editor takes it in
charge
on of these points is :
i am in a "book" style
i have asked texmacs to put the number of the pages at the top of each page
you can see that page 2 or page 3
but

1) how to avoid an automatic numbering of page that is displayed at the
bottom page 1 (the editor would like it to be on the top)
2) when io open "document/page..." or "format/page..." i dont see where my
setting is written ???

thanks for your help

Vincent