Re: [TeXmacs] Image embedding

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: Paul Ramond <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Image embedding
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 01:25:25 -0600

I am fairly certain that it does not presently have the ability to do something like wrapfig. It would be a new embedded image type, and would require changes to the typesetter. I agree that it's a feature that TeXmacs ought to have. I don't know how to program that. I hope somebody does someday.

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018, 09:55 Paul Ramond <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you Max for the input. As far as I can see, there is no such thing as embedding or wrapping in the manual.

- P.

--

  • Re: [TeXmacs] Image embedding, Karl Hegbloom, 05/30/2018