[TeXmacs] Références

  • From: Paul Ramond <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Références
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 17:37:43 +0200

Hello,

I am fairly new to the labels, references and citations within Texmacs, and I am still having trouble with two things. In particular, I would like to change the color of a citation like [6], or of a reference to an equation like (6). I am sure there is a way to make this systematically

Also, is there any way to modify the rendering of the bibliography, by choosing which characteristics of my bibtex file I want texmacs to display ? (as of now it does not display the url of a source for instance).

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

- Paul

  • [TeXmacs] Références, Paul Ramond, 06/13/2018