Re: [TeXmacs] exporting package

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] exporting package
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 22:38:04 +0200

hello
i have written this bash script
it is a step towards my former demand
it takes as argment a .tm file that has been formerly opened and where the users has made [command-P] and just closed the opened pdf
as the pdf generated by a tm always goes in the same folder, this script takes it, renames it with the name of the tm file and moves it in the same folder as the tm file
it also zips the tm file and the pictures folder because in my case each tm file is associated with a folder containing the pictures linked to the tm
it can be easily personalised

what strongly misses for me is any automatic process to get the html version of my tm file

if it interests somebody...
Vincent
----
#!/bin/bash
fichier=${1:?"Vous devez fournir un path"}

#je mets le / à la fin des variables contenant un path

lepdf=/Users/[me]/.TeXmacs/system/tmp/preview.pdf
#l'emplacement du pdf tel que par défaut by TeXmacs

lepath=${fichier%/*}/
cd $lepath

lenom=${fichier##*/}
lenomsanslextension=${lenom%.*}
lesimages=${lenomsanslextension}!images/

if [ -e ${lepathdupdf}${lenomdupdf} ]
then
#apparemment le then doit être à la ligne sinon erreur...
    mv -f ${lepdf} ${lenomsanslextension}.pdf
    #prend le pdf preview dans /tmp et le renomme puis le met à côté du tm
else
    echo "attention, le pdf n'y est pas" >&2
fi

rm ${lenomsanslextension}.zip
#vire l'archive existante

echo $lesimages