[TeXmacs] once more attempt to get texmacs

  • From: Friedrich Laher <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] once more attempt to get texmacs
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 13:04:52 +0100

Hello Philippe,
thanks for answering, and lets forget about cumbersome.
The following Screenshot is after starting a maxima session ( starting with a large empty block with lightgray border ); the debugging output on the console is only
TeXmacs] debug-shell, Launching 'tm_maxima 5.38.1 clisp'

and there is a short yellow, red bordered flashup in the upper left corner of the upper block and and yes, the cursor moves if I type in, but nothing but the cursor is displayed; just after hitting the enter key, again the yello flash is displayd and the correct output (correct except for missing outputcount numbering) comes and stays in the gray bordered box above . If I click in th toolbar Document->scripts->maxima then type e.g., 3+4, and select it and click Maxima->Simplification->simplify that works correctly

PNG image

  • [TeXmacs] once more attempt to get texmacs, Friedrich Laher, 11/04/2018