[TeXmacs] Maxima plugin graphics

  • From: "PDS" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Maxima plugin graphics
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 18:44:18 +0100

I have just learned from maxima users discussion list that a new function is
under development to solve the issues about graphic plotting from maxima into
texmacs directly.

the functions are tm_plot2d(args), and work both from maxima sessions or from
fold executable.

a new version of texmacs-maxima.lisp has been developped by a user that
extends the model to the draw implementation

This is the link. I have tried and it works

https://sourceforge.net/p/maxima/mailman/message/36479559/

Hope this help

It would be great to rehabilitate the function graphic plot currently not
working under windows

Cheers¡¡¡

Pedro Díaz

  • [TeXmacs] Maxima plugin graphics, PDS, 11/28/2018