[TeXmacs] Acknowledgement in a book

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Acknowledgement in a book
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:48:13 +0100

Hello,

I have just started reading this book: “Numerical Methods and Optimization. A
Consumer Guide” by Éric Walter (published by Springer). At the end of the
first chapter says:

"This book was typeset with TeXmacs before exportation to LaTeX. Many thanks
to Joris van der Hoeven and his coworkers for this awesome and truly WYSIWYG
piece of software, freely downloadable at http://www.texmacs. org/.”

I think it’s the first time I find this acknowledgement in a book. I think
it’s a nice remark.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
http://www.tecal.udl.es

Avís legal / Aviso legal / Avertiment legal / Legal notice:
http://www.imatge.udl.cat/avis_legal_lopd.html

  • [TeXmacs] Acknowledgement in a book, Javier Arántegui, 01/10/2019