Re: [TeXmacs] once more atempt to get texmacs

  • From: address@hidden (Kai Sattler)
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden, Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] once more atempt to get texmacs
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 15:16:45 +0000

Hello,

thank you very much for providing the informations about
the AppImage.

I have tried to run the AppImage on Debian 9 (stretch). It
starts up, and looks OK by first sight.

However, none of the font variants or shapes become visible
when I type them, and same with the math symbols.

If anyone has been using the AppImage successfully on a Debian 9
system, then you are welcome to report here. I wonder whether
some requirements would have to be met still to make the
AppImage work properly.

Kai

* Philippe Joyez <address@hidden> [2018-10-30 09:51]: