[TeXmacs] Tab completion issues in Lubuntu

  • From: Murali Agastya <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Tab completion issues in Lubuntu
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 20:43:28 +1100

Dear TeXmacs users,

When inside <reference|>, one is able to use tab completion to pick p from possible labels. This works well on Windows but for some reason it for all recent versions (99.7, 99.8, 99.9) that I tried under Lubuntu.  (It did work on a live install of antiX however, so this is most likely not a direct TeXmacs problem.

Would be grateful for any pointers on how to fix this.  If it should be of any use, when I press the tab key, the status line in TeXmacs reads as follows:
"src roman tt src #228".

Many thanks and kind regards,
Murali

  • [TeXmacs] Tab completion issues in Lubuntu, Murali Agastya, 02/28/2019