Re: Version 1.99.11

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Version 1.99.11
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 20:39:21 +0800

Dear maintainers,

Sorry but I want to ask where is the new TeXmacs repo in question? And also, I find no build for Debian Buster (10) on the official website.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

On 29/07/2019, TeXmacs wrote:
Dear all,

I am happy to announce the release of TeXmacs 1.99.11.
We are getting really close now to version 2.1,
so the new release mainly consists of bug fixes.

One interesting new thing is a TeXmacs repository for
those of you who are under Debian or Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
If you can, then please try it; this should allow you to get
new versions using the standard upgrade tools for packages.

Best wishes, --Joris

--
Best wishes!
Yours,