Re: error

  • From: Jorge Fernández de Cossío Díaz <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: error
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 16:47:58 +0200

The error dialog is not helpful, because one cannot copy text from it, or submit a bug report.
That's why I had to take a screenshot. Perhaps it would help if one could select and copy text from the dialog, or if there was a button to automatically submit a bug report (which collects system information, TeXmacs version, and other diagnostics).