Re: collaborating on documents

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: collaborating on documents
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 14:24:54 +0100

Hi Julien,

I am not aware of any feature allowing two people to work simultaneously on the same document in TeXmacs but my understanding is that there are plans in that direction.

Still, TeXmacs has advanced versioning capabilities (diff) which allow you to get an accurate list of changes between two versions of a given document. However, two people should not try working on the same file concurrently. By the way, I am not aware of any app that allows concurrent collaboration on a file shared over dropbox.

Basile