How to fix pixelated font and large icons on 1.99.11 on Windows?

  • From: Mirko Vukovic <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: How to fix pixelated font and large icons on 1.99.11 on Windows?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 14:15:18 -0500

Hello,

after a considerable pause of a few months I fired up TeXmacs.  TeXmacs opened up with large icons and the font is pixelated.

The first time I was able to fix it by going to View->High Resolution Settings. (I restarted TeXmacs).

Now it is happening again, and the same recipe is not working.  I go, click to either reset or OK, and restart TeXmacs, but there is no change in the appearance.

Is there some other way, such as in a customization file?  I did not look at them, as I am not familiar with them.

Thanks,

Mirko

  • How to fix pixelated font and large icons on 1.99.11 on Windows?, Mirko Vukovic, 11/26/2019