Scheme programs: how to insert the output “as code”?

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Scheme programs: how to insert the output “as code”?
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 13:59:49 +0100

Is it possible to insert the output of a Scheme program inside the TeXmacs document “as code”? The programs I wrote so far insert the output in typeset form; if I write commands inside a Scheme session, Scheme "injects" code inside the text of the TeXmacs document.

I realize inserting text from Scheme programs might lead to chaos; on the other hand, it would give one the possibility of editing the output by hand.