Re: reusing LaTeX-knowledge

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: Jerzy Wrobel <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: reusing LaTeX-knowledge
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 10:33:37 +0100

The "Enter" thing is more a feature of interactive system: you are interacting with TeXmacs rather than pass a segment of source code to it.

The combination of "/" and "\" to \land is of a different nature: it is more or less a keybinding of the editor (note that text editors are also configurable: say, especially if you have experience of latexsuite in vim, one can set up similar keybindings). I believe that this behavior should be customizable, but I don't know how. Maybe others in this mailing list are capable to answer this.

Frank