Re: How to edit the "Hanging theorems" option ?

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to edit the "Hanging theorems" option ?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 01:53:06 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

This is a bit tricky for general users, but here is what you may do:

- Copy the hanging-theorems.ts package to ~/.TeXmacs/packages
so that you can modify this standard style package.

- Change each occurrence of 'enunciation' in this file to 'theorem'.
E.g., 'render-enunciation' should become 'render-theorem'.

Best wishes, --Joris