Two column format for annotations [was Re: line numbering]

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Two column format for annotations [was Re: line numbering]
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 03:23:56 +0200

Hi Julien,

This kind of live annotations is probably easiest to achieve in graphics mode.
Don't forget that you may use the 'Insert -> Long text' tool with
a 'half width' style.

A more rigid solution would be to use a table with two columns.
But drawing arrows will be less straightforward.

Best wishes, --Joris