Re: Draw Curve

  • From: HG <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Draw Curve
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 11:10:35 +0200

Thank you very much. I was trying to find Henri Lesourd plugin, when I got the idea to look in plugin dir.

At the moment I haven't yet found HL tm but I tried eukleides one which works very well with the demo and examples. I guess I didn't success before with it because I obviously had some mistakes !

It does good geometry but one has to be very clean in the syntax !

Now I will try all plugin already into the dir hoping other can work. And if I got enaugh time I will make a french summerize with demos.

Best wishes,

Henri