Re: beginner pb with scheme [was : unicode]

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>, Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: beginner pb with scheme [was : unicode]
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 22:48:35 +0200

I used to keep a blog (https://paperwhy.8027.org) using Hugo for the site generation and texmacs for the content with a markdown export plugin I wrote back then for the task. Maybe the readme is of help (link to TeXmacs2markdown converter is there)

Deployment to netlify is a breeze, I can really recommend it.

Hugo... Not so much. It's extremely fast and has lots of templates but they have an ugly tendency to introduce breaking changes. Recently I considered pelican for a while, but I haven't really tested it.

Hth