Re: searching for an equation with a given label

  • From: Slava Rychkov <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: searching for an equation with a given label
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 19:16:07 +0200

wow!

On 6 Jul 2020, at 11:45, Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> wrote:

I hacked up an example of how to program this kind of macros.

You can run the following on a scheme prompt (inside TeXmacs)

(tm-widget (form-labels cmd)
(centered
(aligned
(item (text "Go to label:")
(form-input "Label" "string" '() "1w"))))
(bottom-buttons >> ("Ok" (go-to-label (car (form-values))) (cmd "Ok"))))

(show-form form-labels)

This will show you a prompt where you can ask to go to a definite label.

Not perfect but this is all I got in 5 min hacking... :)

Hope that this inspires better solutions. Ideally a nice solution could also
offer a list of the available labels.

Max