Re: simple question : numerotation of theorems, props..

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: simple question : numerotation of theorems, props..
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 11:33:54 +0200

thanks Joris, very simple, very clear, that's exactly what i was looinkg for
-> Joris & Franck, concerning packages, my demand would be : do you have somewhere a short video explaining how to create a package (strating for example from a duplucation of an existing style package) from zero.
For you geeks, some manips are evident, for me non-informatician, not
that would be great
i am always using tmarticle style and would like very much to customize it (formatting of definitions, margins, font...)
such a video would help me at the beginning.
Vincent