Re: Algo keywords

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Algo keywords
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 12:19:30 +0200

Hi Andrey,

The keywords were originally added in order to import LaTeX files
that rely on one of the algo packages. We are still in the process
of deciding how we would wish to expose such things in the interface.
Any ideas are welcome (although we won't add anything of this kind
before TeXmacs 2.1).

Best wishes, --Joris