Re: Draw pictures in TeXmacs using a drawing tablet?

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Draw pictures in TeXmacs using a drawing tablet?
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 10:05:20 +0100

I felt the same need.

Maybe an easy way around is to draw in an external program and then copy and
paste the resulting image.

A more sophisticate approach is to create a pluging which is able to refresh
an image inside TeXmacs taking the current content of an external graphical
program, or of the clipboard.

A still more sophisticate approach would be just to allow input from the
tablet inside TeXmacs. (a free-hand writing tool)