Re: Fontconfig error

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: "luis.salazar.ramirez" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Fontconfig error
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 16:05:41 +0100

Hello,
you should provide a bit more context, to help us understand the problem..

1) Which OS?

2) There are various ways to install TeXmacs. What are you exactly doing?
Using a package? a prebuild executable? building it yourself?

3) Why you are adjusting things in /var/lib/texmf/* ? Apriori TeXmacs do not
need TeX fonts to run.

Best,
Max

> On 27. Nov 2020, at 15:53, luis.salazar.ramirez <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Good day for all:
>
> I now had downloaded and moved the TeXmacs directory to /opt/, I already
> adjust the environment variables but now I call emacs and say:
>
> Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file
>
> I already adjust the permission to chmod -R a+rw /var/lib/texmf/* but
> texmacs don't run.
>
> Can somebody help me?
>
> Cordially,
>

> Luis Salazar

  • Fontconfig error, luis.salazar.ramirez, 11/27/2020
    • Re: Fontconfig error, Massimiliano Gubinelli, 11/27/2020