TeXmacs 1.99.17

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: TeXmacs 1.99.17
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 00:44:19 +0100

Dear all,

I am happy to announce 1.99.17. The main changes are as follows:

- Continued bug fixes (1.99.17).
- Improved remote editing tools (1.99.17).
- New style package “comment” for various kinds of comments (1.99.17).
- Lightweight facility for managing user-defined keyboard shortcuts
(1.99.17).
- Improved customizability of item lists and enumerations (1.99.17).

We already discussed the new "comment" package on this mailing list,
as well as the possibility to define light-weight keyboard shortcuts.
Please refer to those messages for more details.

At this point, I also feature-freeze TeXmacs until the release of version 2.1:
there will be no new features, although there may still be some bug fixes and
other non-critical updates (plug-ins, documentation, translations, etc.).

Best wishes, --Joris