Re: Export to HTML

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: Pedro López-Adeva Fernández-Layos <address@hidden>,address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Export to HTML
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 13:51:48 +0000

Hello,

I recommend you to cross-post this question on the official forum:
http://forum.texmacs.cn/

It is easier to read and discuss long contents and codes there (it supports
markdown, so you can highlight your codes).

Best,
Frank

于 December 15, 2020 1:40:01 PM UTC, "Pedro López-Adeva Fernández-Layos"
<address@hidden> 写到:

--
使用 K-9 Mail 发送自我的Android设备。