Re: vidéos

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: vidéos
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 23:59:38 +0100

Hi Vincent,

Please contact me in private about which videos you think are most suitable
to post.
There were also some old cookbook documents of yours. I remember that there
was
one page that you wished to remove. Please recheck whether any other updates
are necessary.

Best wishes, --Joris

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 05:32:11PM +0100, Vincent Douce Mathoscope wrote:
> hi
> i would like to know who put my videos on TeXmacs website here :
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjlnuLy3KEpZf0O587RNY_bygGLq7m8Gh
> <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjlnuLy3KEpZf0O587RNY_bygGLq7m8Gh>
>
> because i am of course very honored but two of the 4 vidéos presented on
> this page are not related to TeXmacs
>
> Secondly, if i create other videos about using TeXmacs, (so, on my texmacs
> youtube channel
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwVXFDzLfXhc9yaw0Oy54VpBTd-wExrYD
> <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwVXFDzLfXhc9yaw0Oy54VpBTd-wExrYD>)
> then, who shall i inform about these new videos to put them on the TeXmacs
> pages ?
> Vincent

  • vidéos, Vincent Douce Mathoscope, 12/29/2020
    • Re: vidéos, TeXmacs, 12/29/2020