Re: Executable fold environments stopped working

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: Murali Agastya <address@hidden>, TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Executable fold environments stopped working
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 17:07:43 +0100

Hi Murali,

thanks,

I did it and executable fold environments work again now. It seems to me there is still something wrong, because I got the error message (from TeXmacs) "gs_to_png failed for ramdisc.//image.ps", but I am not sure that it was not there from previous attempts; on the other hand there has been another Ghostscript crash with again "gs crashed with SIGSEGV in gx_default_fill_path()" in the /var/crash/_usr_bin_gs.1000.crash file, but despite this the "exec-folds" still work.

If there is any further idea I would appreciate hearing about it :-)

Giovanni