Re: TeXmacs: easy switching back and forth between sections?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: easy switching back and forth between sections?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 13:26:22 +0100

Hi,

Thank you very much. This is simply "Save position".

I don't know how to customize the buttons on the toolbar. I suppose that it
is a basic functionality of Qt?

Best,
Frank

On 2/18/21, Basile Audoly wrote:
Hi Frank,

the third item from the "Go" menu is "Remember current position", which is
what you want.
(I am translating from my French menus)

I agree that this command should be accessible by a shortcut, and by a button
sitting in-between the go-back and go-forward buttons.

Basile

Le 18 févr. 2021 à 12:11, Frank <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> a