Re: TeXmacs: restriction of function

  • From: Ibrahima Fall <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>, TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: restriction of function
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 12:06:06 +0000

Hi Frank,

Try Edit -> Preferences -> Keyboards, and disable "Automatic brackets".
Once it is done, "|" is no longer paired.

best

Le sam. 27 févr. 2021 à 12:01, Frank <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hi,

Thank you very much! In fact, you can simplify further: the Alt+R before | is not necessary. This is due to the machinery of TeXmacs to detect automatically pair of delimiters.

Best,
Frank