help-balloon -> html with tooltip

  • From: Murali Agastya <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: help-balloon -> html with tooltip
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 11:21:35 +1100

Hello all,
I wonder if someone has a small hack so that the html conversion of
<help-balloon| X | small tooltip|Right|Top> with "X" displayed and "small tooltip" appears only when the mouse hovers over X.

At the moment, the conversion displays as
image.png
It would of course be fantastic, if the new functionality of preview-ref  can also be used to get html conversion with the appropriate tooltips.

Much thanks, and apologies if I should be addressing this to the texmacs-dev group.
Kind regards,
Murali

PNG image