Re: preview

  • From: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: preview
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 09:19:46 +0100

Bonjour, Vincent ! And hi to all !
In my case, I added to the file .TeXmacs/progs/my-init-texmacs.scm the lines :

(kbd-map
  ("U N F ." (make 'unfolded-env))
  ("M-P" (choose-file print-to-file "Save pdf file" "pdf"))
  ("M-A" (inclusions-gc))
  ("F2" (dynamic-operate-on-buffer :fold))
  ("F3" (dynamic-operate-on-buffer :unfold))
)

Or you can create the file if you do not have it.

This creates a list of keyboard mappings.
The second item, starting with M-P, does what you want on macOS with Cmd-Shift-P
Those shortcuts are very useful indeed.

You’ll probably have to restart TeXmacs for the changes to take effect.
Cheers !
Julien