Texmacs bug when modifying source files

  • From: Nicolas Chouvalidzé <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Texmacs bug when modifying source files
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 14:24:06 +0100

Dear Texmacs users,

Each time I open a source file (for example std-list.ts), I get a pop-up window with the following message :
"Warning: Save error for C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Texmacs\system\cache\__source__C_\Program Files (x86)\Texmacs\packages\standard\std__english__, No error

I have tried :
  • Giving permission to all apps and users to modify the Texmacs files in C:
  • Reinstalling Texmacs
  • Emptying the Texmacs cache folder in AppData\Roaming
It appears I can still save the source files, but I still get the pop-up each time I hit Ctrl+S...

Does anyone know what the bug refers to?

Thank you for your help,
Nicolas.