Re: Copy and paste in Ubuntu with Emacs look and feel

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Copy and paste in Ubuntu with Emacs look and feel
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 21:29:04 +0200

I think with help from Max and Jeroen I found out the reason: I am slow in pressing the w key after having pressed esc, and the keyboard is sending several times the esc key to TeXmacs.

I fixed this by mapping alt-w to copy (I find the default keyboard shortcut for the emacs look and feel awkward):

;; Map alt-w to copy in emacs look and feel
(kbd-map
  (:profile emacs)
  ("A-w" (kbd-copy)))

in my-init-texmacs.scm