Re: Announcing tm-forge

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Announcing tm-forge
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 09:53:43 +0200

Many thanks Max for setting up this repository.

@Joris, why not add a 'Resources' section in the website (possibly replacing
the existing 'mailing list' section) linking to
* Max' notes (https://texmacs.github.io/notes/docs/main.html)
* Max' new GitHub repository
* savannah repository (already listed under the bug reports section, but it
is worth reminding)
* forums (at least those that you want to "endorse"
* …

Basile