Re: Custom title page

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Custom title page
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 16:36:24 +0200

It seems to me that the answer of Giovanni is correct. I've looked at the
code and it seems relevant to me also to point out that the procedure
doc-data-main is called from doc-data-sub, which place in the document a tag
named doc-make-rich-title which refers to a further tag called
doc-make-title. I think these two tags (defined in title-base.ts) could also
be relevant. The order of the elements is determined by the scheme macro
doc-data-main, however their appeareance can be modified by changig one (or
more) of the macros:

doc-make-title, doc-title, doc-subtitle, doc-authors...

for example if one would like to add an image to the title page I think one
would need to modify doc-make-title, a more flexible approach would be to
replace the "document" tag appearing in doc-data-main with a macro so that
one can further customize both the order of the elements and insert more
material by modifying a macro and not the scheme code.

Best
Max

ps: maybe is better to move further discussion to the forum.