Re: Numbering Chapters/sections with A, B, C, D, ...

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Xinwei Yu <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Numbering Chapters/sections with A, B, C, D, ...
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 09:14:17 +0200

Dear Xinwei,

as shown in styles/article/revtex/aip.ts you just have to redefine

<assign|display-section|<macro|nr|<number|<arg|nr>|Alpha>>>

in your preamble.

Note: I found this by doing a recursive grep on "arabic" on the source files.

I thought this could be changed using the wrench tool in the focus toolbar, but could not find it.

Basile