Re: TeXmacs: hyphenate-as for the whole document

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: hyphenate-as for the whole document
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 12:45:52 +0000

I know how to set an hyphenation for all TeXmacs documents, but not for one only.

For all documents, add the hyphenation in the exception list in the hyphenation file for the language of your document in /TeXmacs/langs/natural/hyphen/ (see for example how it is done in hyphen.us, at the end).

I would also be curious to know if there is a way to change hyphenation of a word for a document only.

G.