Re: Idea: A "preserve page count" option when exporting to LaTeX

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Idea: A "preserve page count" option when exporting to LaTeX
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 13:28:48 +0000

On 02.05.21 14:59, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
Hi all,
 maybe in this discussion we should consider also that we already have Tools->LaTeX->Preview which give access to the PDF preview of the LaTeX conversion directly.

Off-topic for the discussion, does not work for me (on Xubuntu 20.10). In my test I got in output a .tex file which compiles, but it did not get turned into a pdf.