Re: Test files for the converters

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Test files for the converters
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 16:59:18 +0200

Hi Basile,

On Sun, May 02, 2021 at 03:38:08PM +0200, Basile Audoly wrote:
> can you elaborate a little on what features you will be testing? It is
> unclear to me what type of TeXmacs documents you are interested in.

It is very simple: I need papers written by other people than me
on which I can test the converters. Of course, it is best to send
me papers for which conversion to LaTeX is important, i.e. journal
or conference papers, whether already published or not.

I test the converters for all supported LaTeX styles,
so the precise style of any document you send me is irrelevant.

The more different persons send us files, the better.
Different people have different habits, which result in
different types of problems when exporting to LaTeX.

Best wishes, --Joris