Re: TeXmacs: How to use \mathcal and \mathscr in the same time?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: Gennady Uraltsev <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: How to use \mathcal and \mathscr in the same time?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 12:52:16 +0200

Thanks, especially for mentioning cal* which I did not know. However, I don't
know whether this macro is perfect. I look at the code for math-tt:

<assign|math-tt|<macro|x|<rigid|<text|<with|font-family|tt|font-shape|right|<arg|x>>>>>>
<drd-props|math-tt|syntax|<macro|x|x>>

It looks like there might be some complication (rigid, drd-props).

Best,
Frank