Re: Toolbars positioning persistence

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Toolbars positioning persistence
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 10:34:05 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 06, 2021 at 03:19:40PM +0000, Jambock wrote:
> Please, I would like to see an example of how to set or save the toolbars
> positioning/arrangement accross sessions, thanks in advance.

TeXmacs relies on Qt for this sort of thing; we did not implement anything
special.
I personally never reposition the toolbars, so I am not overly familiar with
this sort of thing. The behavior might depend on your OS and window manager.
If anybody else on this list knows more about this...

Best wishes, --Joris