Re: Inline math with display format

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Inline math with display format
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 18:03:22 +0000

Hi Vincent,

please try placing your construct inside an insert form and quoting it as well (I think markup, that is "what you copy from TeXmacs", needs to be passed verbatim to TeXmacs, so you need to use the Scheme quote operator)

(kbd-map ("T T" (insert '(concat (block* (tformat (table (row (cell ""))))) " "))))

worked for me.

I think the concat comes from selecting a blank space after the block, so you can substitute

(block* (tformat (table (row (cell "")))))

for

(concat (block* (tformat (table (row (cell ""))))) " ")

Other constructs, such as the "make" one, I take an example from one of your previous messages without checking it, do not need to be quoted I think because they "need to do something" (i.e. they will be executed) like "insert" needs to:

("C C" (make 'choice))

Giovanni