Inline output from Giac plugin is centered

  • From: Jay Belanger <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Inline output from Giac plugin is centered
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 22:32:48 -0600

Hi!

For some reason, when I evaluate a formula in a document with the Giac
plugin (and C-RET), the output is listed as inline mathematics but it
is still centered. This doesn't happen when I evaluate a formula
with Maxima, for example. Internally, the outputs look different
also. Adding 2+2 with both systems, Giac gives me

<math|<equation*|<math|4>>>

and Maxima gives me

<\math>
4
</math>

(I have attached the actual file.)
I may be able to dig through the plugin files and see what the
difference is, but perhaps there is a simple fix to get the Giac
output to show up normally.

Jay