Re: requests

  • From: vincent douce <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: requests
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 22:12:59 +0100

thanks Giovanni
of course no urgency take your time
the last point :
when in insert/link an image
the size by defautl seems to be 1par
maybe this size by defautl may be perfect for some people
for some other no (for me at least i would prefer something like "4cm")
a) how can i change this behaviour ?
b) what about the idea of letting the user fix this value by default in the preferences of TeXmacs ?
sorry for having bad explained hope itis more clear :-)
Vinz