Re: link inside parts of a doc

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: link inside parts of a doc
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 05:18:58 +0000

You have to put a label in the point where you want the link, then link to it with an hyperlink where the hyperlink address is the label name preceded by a #. Please ask if you cannot make it work, I can mke you an example. Slightly different from what you want (you do not link to a word, but next to it) but it could be ok.

I think Jeroen Wouters explained it to me but I do not find the message or forum post where he did. Here is a forum post on the topic of marking document parts (but does not contain the above instructions) http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/undocumented-internal-macros-in-texmacs-wiki/224

G.