Re: Annotated equations

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Alvaro Cantero <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Annotated equations
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 12:45:30 +0100

Hi Alvaro,

  It is nice indeed, especially in education. One can already do overlays ("Ink here"), but at the moment we cannot move things relatively to typesetted text like they do. I use sometimes in my notes.
The overlay is itself a tag, so move around with the text and one could maybe simulate something like what you see there.

My problem with overlays in TeXmacs is that it is a bit tricky to move in and out, maybe the UI can be improved but I do not have concrete suggestions.

Max