missing definition of \tmdoctitle in LaTeX export

  • From: Kovács Zoltán <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: missing definition of \tmdoctitle in LaTeX export
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 13:15:24 +0100

Dear Colleagues,
I downloaded the latest version for Windows (tomorrow I will present TeXmacs for my prospective teacher students in the course "Word processors for mathematics"). I like it very much, but I found a strange issue.
When I export the document "Getting started with TeXmacs" as LaTeX, I get a simple .tex file that uses the article class, and the definition of \tmdoctitle is missing (so I get an error on compiling the .tex file). Is this an issue, or am I missing something?
Thanks for any hints in advance.
Best wishes, Zoltan

--

Dr. Zoltán Kovács, MSc

Institut Ausbildung

Private Pädagogische Hochschule der Diözese Linz
Private University of Education, Diocese Linz
Salesianumweg 3, 4020 Linz
Mail: address@hidden

Web: www.ph-linz.at